Xbox Game Pass subscribers can take to the skies with the Xbox Series X release of Microsoft Flight Simulator on July 27, relive the dogfighting of Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, or experience a journey through time with Xbox classic Blinx: The Time Sweeper on day earlier. All three games are coming to Game Pass at the end of July.
Microsoft says that Blinx’s and Crimson Skies’ Game Pass releases aim to celebrate 20 years of Xbox. Microsoft’s original console turns 20 years old in November, but fans will get to revisit the 4D action-platforming of the time-sweeping cat and the alternate history combat of those classic Xbox games all summer long.
In addition to the cloud version of Battlefield 5 and Cris Tales (available for cloud, console, and Windows PC), which hit Game Pass on Tuesday, subscribers can expect the following games to arrive on the service:
- Atomicrops (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 22
- Raji: An Ancient Epic (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 22
- Last Stop (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 22
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper (Cloud and Console) – July 26
- Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Cloud and Console) – July 26
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox Series X|S) – July 27
- Lethal League Blaze (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 29
- Omno (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 29
- Project Wingman (PC) – July 29
- The Ascent (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 29
Those titles join recent additions to Game Pass, which include Dragon Quest Builders 2, EA Sports UFC 4, The Medium, and Farming Simulator 19.
Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service from Microsoft. Xbox Game Pass is $1 a month for the first three months; after that, it costs $9.99 a month on either PC or consoles, with the Ultimate tier, which includes both, available for $14.99 per month.